Gym beginner workout seems hard, but before you start lifting weights, here is what you should know:
Classification of the muscle groups:
• A large group of muscles: the back, chest, legs
• A small group of muscles: biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs, (can and forearm).
Duration and breaks
• Beginner workout should last 60-90 minutes.
• Do your training 4-5 times weekly.
At least 2-day break weekly, not one after the other – for example, given a break on Wednesday and Sunday is much better than a break Tuesday and Wednesday, or Thursday and Friday.
• In one session to train a maximum of two muscle groups. Never train two large muscle groups on the same day. It is best to combine the large muscle groups with a small group in a way that first the exercises of large muscle groups, and exercise for a small group of muscles.
• It is not advisable to work for one muscle group more than once a week, although those who do circuit training (especially beginners) can work more than once a week but not for a longer period (say 3 weeks to a month).
• There are certain muscles that rest more easily than others, you can work more than once a week on these muscle groups; the leaves (can be work on twice a week) and abs (can be work on three times a week).
So how to do Gym beginner workout properly with the resting periods?
For example, you can work on leaves on Tuesday and Friday, and crunches on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (on Sunday do only the upper body part, on Wednesday only the middle and a side part, and Friday only lower body part).
Of course, who does all groups separately once a week, should ignore above written text.
How to count the number of exercises, sets, reps properly?
• In one session, for a large group of muscles you can do 3-4 different exercises, and for a small muscle group optimum is the third of each exercise in 3 sets to work on the principle of progressive increase in workload – a combination of reducing the number of repetitions accompanied by an increase in weight.
Which in practice means 3 sets of repetitions 10/8/6 with increasing weight in each series.
The first series of selected exercise you should do with a weight which can be drawn in 10 repetitions per set. In the next series (after a pause of 60 seconds) increase the weight just a little bit to make 8 repetitions per set; (again pause for 60 seconds) and finally the third series that you work with the biggest weight in comparison to the previous series with a total of 6 reps.
• Each batch is done to failure, which means that the penultimate repetition alone barely done and a final doable with the help of accomplices.
So, do each exercise in 3 sets of repetitions at 10/08/06, with rests between sets of 60 seconds, and between different exercises pause about 3 minutes.
Beginner workout can be categorized into exercise folds, pushing and Drawing
– When we exercise folds we are doing the biceps and some parts of the quadriceps.
– The pushing we are practicing the chest, triceps, shoulders, sheet, and hamstrings, quadriceps.
– The exercise drawing (Approaches) will practice our back.
If you are wondering which exercise may primarily affect specific muscles based on this division it can be determined with ease. When your body is in the prone position or semi-prone and you are lifting weights (suppress it by itself) primarily will be affected your breast and, depending on the variation it can be the triceps too.
If you are in sitting or standing position and you lift the weights overhead you will hit the group of the muscles located in the shoulder and, depending on the variation and it can be triceps too. If you are attracting some burden (rowing) or attract particular object to opposing gravitation (chin-ups) you will do your back muscle group. I guess that now you can figure it out by yourself.